The Office of Diversity and Inclusion (ODI) offers resources, programs and opportunities to support the mentorship, learning, and experience for all SHMS students.
|Contact / Email
|Asian Pacific American Medical Student Association
|Out for Health (OFH)
|Latino Medical Student Association
|Student National Medical Association
|GW SALUD "Medicine en Español"
|GW South Asian Medical Student Association
|GW White Coats for Black Lives
|Minority Women in Health Professions (MWIHP)
Click here for the full list of SMHS student organizations.
Health Sciences Graduate Programs Contacts
- Physician Assistant James K. Tolton Student Society
- Diversity Representative: Abberamee P. Visvanathan
- Physical Therapy
- Cultural Competency Representatives: Sydney Carlson and Ariel Davis
Resiliency & Well-being Center
The GW Resiliency & Well-Being Center seeks to promote optimal wellness for all members of the healthcare and health sciences communities across George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences, the George Washington University Hospital, and George Washington Medical Faculty Associates. Click here to visit the GW Resiliency & Well-being Center website.
Office of Student Professional Enrichment
The Office of Student Professional Enrichment was established in 2005 with an eye towards training a new generation of health care leaders. To enrich students’ experiences beyond the classroom, the OSPE offers:
- Professional Development & Advising
- Opportunities and Resources
- Scholarly Concentrations
- Scholarship Programs
Diversity & Inclusion at GW
- Office for Diversity, Equity and Community Engagement
- GW Multicultural Student Services Center
- GW Disability Support Services
- The Desegregation of George Washington University and the District of Columbia in Transition
- Communities and Identities
- Military and Veteran Services